Friday, July 10, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 16


I did it! After last week's gain I buckled down and focused on my next goal of 30 pounds lost, and the scale rewarded me! I have officially lost 30 pounds in 16 weeks on Weight Watchers! I am doing a major happy dance right now!

I am also excited because I was in Las Vegas the week after I hit the 20 pound lost mark and guess where I happen to be going on Saturday?!?!?! You guessed it! Las Vegas! Only this time I will be 10 more pounds lighter than when I went down for my mother's wedding on Memorial Day weekend. I am even planning on taking my new smaller clothes with me and that includes shorts! I did not buy any until I could buy them in a smaller size and I sure need some even though I have been wearing dresses like every single day. The comfort level of sundresses is unparalleled! Why would I want to wear shorts?

I am hoping I will be able to stay on track while I am there for 5 days and I am not hoping for a loss (although a loss sure would be nice!) I am simply hoping to maintain my current weight. That would be a victory enough for me.

I found this new website called I Lost What? It is a weight loss calculator that you can put in the amount of weight you have lost and it shows you what an equivalent amount would be in something else. I have lost 30 pounds that that is the same as the amount of cheese an average person eats in a year! That is a lot of cheese and I cut it! HA! Have a great week!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.


Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 275.6
Current Week: -3.6

Total Loss: 30.8

No comments:

Post a Comment