Thursday, September 10, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 25

I am actually pretty happy with my weigh in this week. I was expecting to gain like 1.5-2 pounds after the weekend I had. I just finished my first week back at Weber State University. Go Wildcats! My mom came into town for a surprise visit. My boyfriend's birthday happened so we had a bar-b-que to celebrate.

The BBQ consisted of a makeshift potluck in which people brought potato salad, pasta salad, and a veggie tray (yay!). We provided the hot dogs, buns, and salad (with 3 different light salad dressings). I had one hotdog, sans bun, and a plate of salad. I also had assorted veggies with light ranch dip. I was trying so hard to be good, but at the same time I didn't want to be deprived so I had about 3 tablespoons of everything else. Not to mention the beer. Then we had leftovers for days so we kept eating that food for days following.

I also came down with a massive cold which hit me pretty bad on Labor day and that forced me to miss school on Tuesday. It is pretty hard to stay on track when you are out of groceries and sick at the same time. All in all I am happy with the week considering the circumstances. Here is to getting back on track!.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 267.4
Current Week: +0.8
Total Loss: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment