Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 2015 Progress Post

260.4 Pounds                                                                                             253.6 Pounds
Well there was a bigger difference in the way of my weight between November and December. The total change was 6.8 pounds lost. I also reached my 50 pound weight loss milestone this month and I can attribute that to Weight Watchers New Plan, Beyond the Scale. The new plan has helped me chose to eat healthier than I already was. Especially when it comes to snacking that I have been prone to do. I now chose to eat more fruits and veggies instead of small pieces of chocolate.


When I look at these monthly progress pictures I always tent to gravitate to the side view or the back view as the ones that show the most progress. I am glad to be done with the cast though because it was a pain. My ankle is feeling stronger and I am looking forward to putting it to the test next semester. I signed up for a strength training class as well as a walking for fitness class, it will be good to do something at school that is beneficial to my physical and mental health.


I don't see much progress in this arm picture. I am hoping that changes in maybe January or February. This was part of the reason that I chose to take the strength training class Spring Semester. Really due to my arms, I am not happy with them at all and I plan on focusing on my upper arms because they bother me the most of anything else. Although I know I am a working in progress I am excited to take this leap and continue pushing for better health.


 Since, I took these pictures over Christmas vacation I forgot to take my measurements. I will update them next month. Although I know I am getting smaller because my mom gave me some of her pants to borrow so I don't have to buy new pants for awhile longer. So I will literally be wearing mom jeans for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment