Sunday, September 20, 2015

September 2015 Progress, Now with Measurements!


279 pounds                                                   269.6 pounds                                            263.3 pounds

It is that time of the month again. No not that time, its progress pictures time. Oh, and those measurements that I planned on taking last month. I finally took them and will be adding them to this post. The above picture is my progress over three months. There was a difference of 9.6 pounds between July and August and a difference of 6.3 pounds between August and September. If you would like to see more of my July-August progress check it out here. I am pretty happy with my progress, especially when I just look at my progress from July to September. Which was a total loss of 15.7 pounds over the last two months. I guess I have made more progress that I thought when I look at it from  that perspective.


I am digging these new workout pants that was a reward for myself for re-reaching my 40 pounds lost weight loss goal. They are even a size 18/20! When I started Weight Watchers in March I was a size 24 pants. Well lets just say a size 24 but in reality I was probably a size 26 squeezed into a size 24 because I refused to buy anything bigger. Which is also why I wore A LOT of sweats back then, like every single day.


 I know that the angle of the pictures are a little different, but that is due to the fact that my sister took them for me while I was at my Dad's house because my boyfriend was out of town on a golf trip with the males in his family. It was nice to spend some time with just my sister because it doesn't happen very often. The side view is probably my favorite because I feel like this is where you can see the most progress, especially in the stomach area.


I also feel like you can see the progress in the rear photos as well. I am slowly but surely shrinking my 'back-boobage' :) I have also been contemplating taking pictures from the front with my stomach showing, because I feel like that would really show progress. However, that is even scarier than taking full body pictures and posting them for everyone to see. I think I will take some though, just for me and maybe one day I will post them here. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that day to come. Anyways without further ado, here are the measurements that I promised last month, but didn't take. Much like the pictures I never took measurements from the beginning of my journey with Weight Watchers, for the second time. (and hopefully the last time) I am determined to stick with it this time.

Measurements
March ‘15
Sept. ‘15
Neck
-
15.5
Right Arm
-
20
Left Arm
-
19.5
Bust
-
50
Waist
-
45.5
Hips/Rear
-
54
Right Thigh
-
30.5
Left Thigh
-
30
Weight
306.4
263.3
Dress Size
24/26
22

Next month, I will continue to post measurements with my pictures. So that when the scale 'fails' me, I have other ways to show progress on this journey. This will help with the discouragement due to lack of 'progress' in the weight loss department.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you sign up for Weight Watchers by 12/31/2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment