Thursday, October 8, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 29

I am super excited! Finally after all this hard work I have reached my next mini-goal! When I joined Weight Watchers on Saint Patrick's day 2015 I set a mini-goal for myself to reach 45 pounds lost by Halloween. In the beginning I considered this a "stretch goal" because I really thought that this was not something that I could have achieved in this time period. After I lost my first 15 pounds in May it seemed like losing another 30 pounds in 5 months was actually an achievable goal. It was even more in my grasp when I hit 30 pounds lost in week July I 15 pounds in 3 months seems like a cake walk.

I don't think I factored in the toll that going back to school would have on my motivation. The super late night homework sessions (or I guess early morning because 3 AM is not technically night) and the cravings that came with it. Let alone the lack of will power when you are trying to eat to stay awake. There is something about hitting after midnight that your body simply refuses to eat healthy. I know, I know, I am making excuses. I also know myself and am getting ready for midterms coming up and kind of expecting a gain. My goal is to get through midterms maintaining my current weight or at least not gaining more than a pound. Only time will tell. I did it I reached my Halloween goal 2 weeks early and I am so excited about that! Here is to maintaining through midterms. Gotta love college life!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine for a year if you sign up for Weight Watchers by 12/31/2015 using the link above.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 260.4
Current Week: -1.8
Total Loss: 45.8

No comments:

Post a Comment