Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 2015 Progress Post

261.1 Pounds                                                                                          260.4 Pounds
 I have struggled with my weight and issues on plan however, I feel like the pictures really show some progress. With midterms and the ankle injury I have had some setbacks. The cast is nice though huh? I actually am on crutches and am trying hard not to put any weight on my ankle. I hope it heals fine and I can get back on track.


The pants I am wearing in the November picture did not fit until not. I am not excited about the way my stomach fat looks in the picture. It is something to work for and hopefully it will go away sometime in the future. I can tell it is shrinking and that makes it all worth it.


I feel like the back pictures usually show the most progress. Which is kind of sad that the most progress that can be seen is located in an area that I cannot see. That is kind of disheartening and I still feel like I cannot see any progress unless I see a picture. Even though my pants are now almost 2 sizes too big.

Measurements
March ‘15
Sept. ‘15
Oct. ‘15
Nov. 15
Neck
-
15.5
15
15
Right Arm
-
20
19.5
18.5
Left Arm
-
19.5
19.5
18.5
Bust
-
50
49
49.5
Waist
-
45.5
43.5
43
Hips/Rear
-
54
53.5
53
Right Thigh
-
30.5
30
31
Left Thigh
-
30
30
31
Weight
306.4
263.3
261.6
260.4
Dress Size
24/26
22
20
20



My measurements are kind of wonkey this month. I have lost a total of 0.5 inches overall, but I have gained inches and lost inches in areas. I find that kind of odd. Lets see how next month goes. As promised, I have taken a picture of my "wings" hopefully over the next few months we will see them shrink as well. I also like how my 'muffin top' looks in this picture. This is because it is basically non-existent. Progress.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment