Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The number on the scale is going down!

Yeah, it only went down 0.8 pounds since my last weigh in on June 20, that's still a change in the right direction. Since I weighed in late last week I'll call that a pound down for the week! I am also calling thins a non scale victory since I went on a food tracking vacation and still was able to lose weight. Today I am back on track though and have logged breakfast and lunch for today. Now if only I can find my measuring tape so I can update my measurements this week; or at least by the next weigh in day. I am also considering adding in the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD in addition to what I have been doing. I know that sounds ambitious, but I have found that on the days I do have water aerobics that I am not as tired as I was when I first started. I am even pushing myself harder during the class to get the most out of it. I think I will start out tomorrow with 30 Day Shred and start by adding that in on the days that I do not have water aerobics, including on Saturday and Sunday. Lets kick this into high gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment