Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I joined Weight Watchers!

As you all know I have been struggling big time. I am sick of losing and gaining the same 15 pounds over and over again. It is draining physically and emotionally. I have been trying to do it and I have been missing the accountability factor that I really need.  I was thinking about all the times that I have started to lose weight and I know that I can do it but I really struggle to keep myself on track. I keep thinking back to when I was able to afford weight watchers. It was the one time that I was able to keep on track and actually lost 25+ pounds. I have been contemplating going back and joining again for some time. This past weekend I went to Las Vegas and I was so unhappy with the way I looked in the mirror. Luckily for me I did really well sticking to my budget and came home with about 75% of the money I had budgeted for the trip. I decided that since I had budgeted a certain amount to lose and didn't this would be the perfect time to sign up again. Use the money for something that would benefit me in the long run. Tonight I went in and paid for the 10-week commitment plan. Then I got o the scale and practically broke down and cried when I looked at the number on the scale. It was the highest number I had ever seen. I mean I know I had gained some due to how my clothes were fitting and the amount of buffets, snacks, and drinks I had consumed over the long weekend. Then again I have been eating a bunch of crap lately and not caring so that played apart in it too. I weighed in at 306.4 pounds. Oh my gosh! I never want to be this big ever again! I am so glad I joined now and am doing something to change. For the next 10 weeks  I already paid for it so I will succeed and be updating after my meetings every Tuesday night. Here is to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment