Thursday, February 11, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 47

Wow look at that I gained again this week. I know only 0.2 pounds really isn't much of a gain. That is what I would consider water weight. Especially with all of the crackers that I have been eating. I don't know what it is but I have been a carb-a-holic lately. I haven't been trying as hard to stay on plan and this is something that I am trying to overcome again. It seems like the closer I get to my one year weight watchers anniversary I am not as motivated to continue. Weight loss is hard and it is something that you have to work at everyday. Even when you don't want to. I have to remind myself this everyday especially now when I know that I am likely to falter.

The topic of this weeks meeting was about treating yourself. It focused on taking time for yourself and to treat yourself with non-food treats. It defeats the purpose of weight loss if you lose weight and then go out and eat those donuts to celebrate your recent weight loss.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by March 14, 2016.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 248
Current Week: + 0.2
Total Loss: 58.4

No comments:

Post a Comment