Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weigh-in Tuesday: Week 1

Happy Weigh-in Tuesday everyone! I know not as catchy as Weigh-in Wednesday but it still works. I had a great week on this first week of Weight Watchers. This was my first week back at Weight Watchers officially and it was a very good week. I did use all of my weekly points and I used most of them Friday night because it was my 31st birthday after all. I don't even feel bad about it at all. I mean, I don't want to ruin my good week, but that is what the weekly points are there for. I even tracked everything that I ate and drank for the entire week. I made some really good meals and my new goal it to post one of my recipes that I make each week to share with the world.  Anyways on to what you have been waiting for: my results!

Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 300.6
Current Week: -5.8
Total Loss: 5.8 lbs!

I am super excited about my results so far and it only adds to my motivation! Here's to a FANTASTIC week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment