Friday, October 10, 2014

The Cycle Begins Again!

Here we are again. Beginning again. I know I feel like I have beaten this topic into the ground. You may be asking yourself, "why is this girl always starting over?" I can't say that I don't ask myself the same question because I do. Constantly. I always give myself the same response. At least I keep trying, that is all that counts. I could give up and just regress. Let myself go and give into the fact that I am just meant to be fat and I will always be fat.

I CANNOT DO THAT! I will always try again. Sure I will wallow on the dark side for a meal, a day, a weekend, a month, or more. That is life. No one is perfect and as long as I start the cycle again I will have yet another opportunity to succeed.

I stumbled onto this blog post over at Fitness Life Adventure and it was something I needed at that moment. It talked about exactly what I was doing, starting over after a break. A light bulb went off. It was not just me that had to start over again and by doing so it does not mean that I have failed. In fact, it means that I have succeeded in not giving into the dark side. I can always start over, as many times as I need to in order to get it right. Here is to making good choices for my health and my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment