Saturday, March 19, 2016

Weigh-In Saturday: Week 52

Wow! I can't believe I have been doing Weight Watchers for an entire year. So much has changed over the last year and I am down a total of 65.2 pounds. I feel fantastic and I am so excited to where this next year takes me. I never thought that a decision I made would have ever impacted my life in the way that it has or that I would have stuck with something for an entire year. If I can make it an entire year of Weight Watchers then I surely can make it a lifetime change. The meetings have been what has kept me on track. If I was only an online member I don't think I would have been as successful as I have been. This is due to the fact that over the course of me

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 241.2
Current Week: - 0.2
Total Loss: 65.2

No comments:

Post a Comment