Thursday, March 10, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 51

All the buckling down really paid off this week! I was down 4.6 pounds!!! That is just crazy because that was what I was losing when I started weight watchers almost 1 year ago. I hit my mini goal of 65 pounds lost and am 1.4 pounds away from my weight watchers anniversary goal of 240 pounds. My next mini-goal is to hit the big 70 lost! I will get there slowly but surely.

This weeks meeting topic was about scheduling your meals. When you schedule you meals, or at least eat at approximately the same time everyday you are less likely to be taken off course by something that comes up. It also makes sure that you are eating in normal intervals ensure that you will eat before you get overly hungry. This is something that I struggle with. I mean, I eat dinner at around 5-530 when I am at home. When I am not at home I struggle with keeping a consistent eating schedule. This is something I am going to start to focus on and see how it goes.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 241.4
Current Week: - 4.6
Total Loss: 65

No comments:

Post a Comment