Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Water Aerobics

I went to water aerobics again today. Holy cow! I feel like jello, so it must be working. I am planning on going on Friday as well, hopefully I am better recovered from this morning by then. Somehow in all the confusion this morning I managed to forget to weigh-in after I woke up. I just got on the scale, but I know it wont be a true weight since I worked out, ate breakfast, an after work snack, and 3 bottles of water, I knew the scale would show differently than normal. I stepped on it and it said 294. That is a good sign I think because it hopefully means that I am down just a little from last week. I will be weighing in tomorrow morning first thing to verify my hypothesis.

On another note, water aerobics is not the old lady workout that I had imagined it would be. Its totally hard, and if I could sweat in water I probably would have been drenched in sweat. The 60 minutes the class lasted was totally intense and once the class ended, I got out of the pool. This made my legs super weak, but in a good way. That means that my legs got a fantastic workout! I can't wait until Friday's class, hopefully the recovery time my body needs will keep getting shorted if I keep on attending three times a week.

2 comments:

  1. The local YMCA has a water aerobics class that I've joined a few times. I thought the same as you. Since lots of old people were doing it I thought it would be easy. It's not! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, but then again you get out what you put into it!

      Delete