Friday, June 21, 2013

Going to the Gym. Six days a week!

After I discovered water aerobics I really started going back to the gym. Last week, I went 6 days!!! I go to the water aerobics class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. That really made me want to go more and take this weight loss journey to the next level. That is why I added in Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. On non water aerobics days, last week I just did about an hour of cardio. This week however I started adding in strength training and weights this week on my off days. I weighed in this week ans was down 1.4 pounds!!! That is super encouraging. I have also been much better at tracking what I eat, but it seems like it is easier to track all my food, when I get to eat back all my exercise calories. That puts me at 288.6! Yay! My weight may be going down slowly, but as long as it is going down then we are headed in the right direction! Now I can't wait to do all my measurements and weigh in next week to see how all this hard work and sore muscles is doing from a numbers standpoint. I already see that things are shrinking because of the way my clothes have been fitting; or the way that they aren't really fitting to be more precise. Oh and another thing, water is a miracle! I think I may be getting a water addiction and I am totally okay with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment