Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Weigh-In Tuesday: Week 2

Well, I made it. Another week gone by, and another weigh-in now permanently on the books. I was a little disappointed by what the number on the scale said. I was hoping for more. Then again I didn't really keep as much on track as the previous week so why should I expect to lose close to the same amount. I did really well following plan until my boyfriend went on a golf trip for the weekend. I succeeded in tracking everything I ate so I will consider that a win. I also stayed within my points, but I did use more than half of my weekly points on Saturday and Sunday. Part of the reason was that I made a meal plan but it ended on Wednesday and I did not make a new meal plan, just winged it. Definitely wont be doing that again, at least on purpose. Then on Sunday I munched on practically anything and everything while I spent the whole day sitting on the couch working on homework on my laptop. Although, I am disappointed in the amount my loss was this week it was still a loss. I also learned that for every 1 pound loss equals a loss of 4 pounds of pressure on your joints. That makes my knees happy!

Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 298.4
Current Week: -2.2
Total Loss: 8 lbs!

That means that I have lost the equivalent of 32 pounds of pressure off my joints. My goal for week 3 is to hit 10 pounds lost by losing at least 2 pounds this week.

1 comment: