Sunday, February 7, 2016

Recipe of the Week: Fruit Cup Dessert

The recipe of the week this week involves a revisit of my Zero Points Plus Snack. I was going through my blog and found that old post and wondered if it was still zero points. For something I really loved last summer I don't eat that much anymore. I think it is due to the link between summer and fruit. I tend to eat more fruit in the summer because it is more refreshing. This is definitely something that I need to put back into my repertoire. Especially with summer just around the corner.

This is a very simple recipe because it involves two things. Fruit of your choosing (for zero Smart Points) and fat free cool whip. Which I m sad to report is no longer zero points. However 2 tablespoons are only 1 Smart Point. That is still a great number for a snack. I plan on adding this in as a dessert. There is something that I just love about desert and with Weight Watchers Smart Points dessert is not off limits. The biggest part of this recipe is to put it into a 'fancy' glass because it makes it more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment