Thursday, February 4, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 46


Hey look I gained this week. That has been how my journey has progressed thus far. Especially when I am close to a number that ends in a zero. It has just been pretty discouraging. This is something that I am still battling. I know the scale should not dictate my emotions because that is not the only measure of my progress. It is just hard to be working so had and doing things right and to not see the scale move in the direction that I want it to.

I also know that I tend to lose 3-4 pounds and then gain 0.1 - 1 pound for the next couple of weeks before I drop 3-4 pounds. That seems to be how my body is reacting to this weight loss. It could be water weight or a muscle gain, but that doesn't mean that it is any less frustrating. I am still moving towards my goal of being out of the 240's by my birthday. I just need to hunker down and follow the plan.

This weeks meeting was about eating out. The main focus was on ways in which we can make good choices when we are dining out. Keep portion sizes under control. When dining out avoid things at are labeled: sauteed, au gratin, battered, tempura, hollandaise, pan-fried, or crispy. These terms typically mean buttery, breaded, fats, or cheesy.


Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by March 14, 2016.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 247.8
Current Week: + 0.6
Total Loss: 58.6

No comments:

Post a Comment