Friday, January 31, 2014

Feelings from the 10 Pound Challenge

Studio 5's 10 pound challenge ends in a few days and all the excitement that I felt in the beginning is now completely gone. I have not stepped on a scale since I gained those two pounds in the second week of January. I am disappointed in myself for not sticking with it. I was on such a rush after coming back from the Fitness Ridge and I felt unstoppable. Life sure showed me. I am still weary of scales and have not stepped on one since. I guess I just feel like if I do step on one and I gained then I failed and this will never work. Its great how that happens huh? Well, I am just focusing on getting through this last semester at Salt Lake Community College. One big push, then I have the summer to focus and have more time getting my act together and eating the way I think I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment