Friday, January 10, 2014

Weight gain happened this week

I was so excited because my weight was going down and I was doing what I should be doing. I really tried hard. This week I even made it to the gym again  four times this week. I was looking forward to another loss this week, but I got on the scale this morning and it said I gained 2 lbs!! I am so discouraged, now for this 10pound challenge I have to loose 9 pounds in the next three weeks not 7!!!

This is where I get discouraged and just go back to my "I'm supposed to be fat thinking" and over the next few weeks just give up on everything. This is not what I need right now especially since Spring Semester starts on Monday and I am already stressed about how I will have the time to keep on working out, with everything else I have to do and added homework for 15 credit hours. I also need to keep my GPA up in order to get the transfer scholarship to Weber State for the fall. My current GPA is 3.98 and I need to keep my GPA above 3.9 to qualify for the scholarship. Uggg, life sucks sometimes when you are trying to do good. Well, back to watching what I eat like a hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment