Monday, June 16, 2014

Better Late than Never!

Wow! I can't believe June is halfway over already! I had all the best intentions of getting back on an exercise routine, but guess what? You know it! Of course it did not happen the way that I had envisioned it would. On the plus side I have made the decision to start now. I went to water aerobics on Friday and again this morning. My gym offers water aerobics classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. I made the decision to go to these three classes every week until school starts again in August. I also found my fitbit and charged it up! Yay! I love my fitbit! It is a big time motivation for me to get up and moving! I got this! Tomorrow will be the start of my once-again weekly posts for weigh-in Wednesdays! I am not worried about what the scale will say! I will totally own it and go from there, no matter what! This is my non-scale victory (NSV)! Scale, you do not own me and you have no power over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment