Friday, January 1, 2016

Bring it On 2016!

 Another year has gone by and I am so happy for the progress that I have made this year. I feel better, I have more energy and I am excited to see that this year has in store. I say bring it on 2016! I will also not be making any New Year's Resolutions this year because I have a hard time sticking to them. I also am already doing what I would have resolved to do in the first place. Eat healthy, lose weight, get in shape. Check, check, and check. This is an ongoing journey and I will see it through.

I was looking through pictures from last year and found this one from my little sister's 21st birthday in Las Vegas. I know I did not take any real starting pictures but it was after this trip that I re-joined Weight Watchers. One year can make a difference if you want it to. Look how far I have come!


No comments:

Post a Comment