Thursday, January 28, 2016

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 45


I am so excited that I could literally jump for joy! I finally hit my goal of being under 250 pounds!!!! This is a huge achievement for me and I really plan on sticking with it! I am excited to see where this journey will continue to take me! My next mini goal is to hit my 60 pounds lost mark and then to get my weigh down under 240. My next big goal is to get to onederland. I am planning on stepping up my game and fitting in more activity in my everyday routine.


This weeks meeting was on point with my goal. To fit in more activity in my everyday life. It was about getting more activity in no matter your schedule. You can even do something when you are stuck sitting down for periods of time.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by February 15, 2016. They are also running a promotion to lose 10 pounds on them. If you join sign up for selected plans, lose 10 pounds in the first 2 months (which is very do-able) they will either refund you for the 2 months you paid for or apply a credit to the following two months. That is like getting 4 months for the price of two!!

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 247.2
Current Week: - 3.6
Total Loss: 59.2

No comments:

Post a Comment