Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 5 and Day...6 Completed!

So I completed day 5 of 30 Day Shred. The difference in my endurance was amazing. I can actually do jumping jacks now. So Awesome! I also weighed in this morning and I am down to 285.7! Amazing!

Over the weekend I did not do 30 Day Shred because my boyfriend, my son, and I, drove down to Kanab, UT. This was to pick up my boyfriend's daughter. We drove down on Friday night and stayed in Saint George. We picked her up on Saturday morning and drove he long way back to Salt Lake City. That means we drove though Zions National Park. Wow! Talk about amazingly beautiful! Red Rock is gorgeous! It also made for some good hiking and the kids loved it!

Unfortunately after we got back home I did not finish 30 Day Shred until today. So I will call this day 6 even though it is a week later. I have been feeling under the weather this week since I had my Mirena taken out and life has been kinda crazy. All that matters is that I get back on track! In the grand scheme of things I am just happy to be healthier and I don't think that I should beat myself up about missing days, as long as I jump on the bandwagon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment