Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 3 Completed

The last two days have been interesting. My sister, came down and together we completed 30 Day Shred on both days. She did not want to at first, I used my powers of persuasion to change her mind. I explained to her that she should try it. I really want to help her get a handle on her weight now, before she is my age and is as big, if not bigger, then I am. I really love her and I know she is lazy, even she will admit that. That is what will have her end up at my age trying to lose the weight. I helped her know where we stand to begin with.

We completed 30 Day Shred on both days and I introduced her to My Fitness Pal and showed her how to track food and exercise. I don't expect her to keep using it, but I really hope she does. I felt so much stronger today I was even able to do jumping jacks for 30 seconds straight! I know that may not seem like much of an accomplishment, it is though! Especially if you have really bad knees like I do. Thanks a lot Rugby! Well, I guess it was not just Rugby that is fully to blame, I played sports, a lot of them. Rugby was just the one that caused me to further injurer an already sprained knee and my current weight doesn't help much either. I did not have to take as many breaks today and I could tell it really made a difference in my workout. You can definitely put in more effort if you're not stopping every couple of minutes to catch your breath! Here's to finishing the week strong! Weigh in is on Monday! I am not expecting much difference since this is a new workout and muscles sometimes like to hang on to water. That is okay though, because I know that either way, I am still on the road to a healthier existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment