Monday, July 9, 2012

30 Day Shred....

Kicked my butt! I completed day one of 30 day shred. I know my sister said she would do it with me, but I was so excited I did level 1 today anyways. Wow, did my butt ever get kicked. I had to stop quite a few times and I know Jillian says stop if you have to but never for more the 5 seconds. That was the hard part it took me about 10-15 seconds to catch my breath. I used 3 pound dumbbells for most of the workout, but switched to 1 pound dumbbells for some of it. Tomorrow only 3 pound ones though.

This morning I was a little sad when I stepped on the scale since it said I was up to 290 again, but this is probably due to all the crap I ate yesterday. I mean, I made pot roast for dinner and it was very good, but then I was up late like usual and had a huge bowl of cereal. I always get the night munchies and end up totally going over board with it. I have an appointment with my Dr. tomorrow and I am going to talk to her about my insomnia. I get tired when my boyfriend goes to bed at 9 but if I do lay in bed, I can't sleep so after 1-2 hours of laying in bed I get up and then end up not going to bed until 1 AM. Even at 1 AM I still lay in bed for another hour or so before I finally fall asleep. It is so frustrating because my son gets up between 8 and 9 AM.

Here are my stats starting 30 Day Shred today.
Weight - 290
Left Arm - 21"
Right Arm - 20.5"
Waist - 57"
Hips - 57.5"
Left Thigh - 33"
Right Thigh - 33"
Here is to day 2 and beyond! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment