Friday, July 6, 2012

New beginnings

So I am down 2 lbs! yay for me! I haven't been putting much effort in though so that is why the number is so low. My car is now fixed, thanks to my cousin. I have had it for one week now. I am so excited because now I can go the gym while the boyfriend is working. Also I am going to be doing a fitness challenge with my little sister, starting on Monday we will be doing Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred DVD for 30 days in a row. We are going to take weight and measurements this weekend and weigh in on Mondays then take measurements again after the 30 days! This is going to be a supplement to me going to the gym 3 days a week as well. I am so excited! I know my sister is not since I asked her and she said she doesn't want to work out, but its only 20 mins a day for 30 days and we can keep each other accountable! I'll be posting my before numbers this weekend and updating my progress on my blog once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment