Monday, June 18, 2012

My Fitness Pal

I have been on my weightloss journey for about a year now. I did really well ay first and dropped 25 lbs, but then I lost my job and spun into a depression and gained most of it back. Finally, I have picked myself up, moved on, and am ready to start focusing on my weightloss journey again. I was following the weight watcher plan, but since I am unemployed it is not something that I can continue to pay for, unfortunately. I found My Fitness Pal over the weekend and I am going to give that a try. Basically it is just a tracker for food and exercise, but that is what I liked about weight watchers because that is what I needed. It was about accountability for me. Back on the band wagon I go. This time for good. I am more determined to change now then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment