Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tomorrow Is A New Day

I haven't been working out or eating well as of late. Luckily for me tomorrow is a new day and as long as I don't give up completely; I will still be doing better then those who are on the couch. I mean the journey still goes forward even if you fall. Everyone falls when they start learning to walk; the determined ones pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and keep on going. Here I am picking myself up and looking forward to working out tomorrow morning! Wow! Me, looking forward to working out?!?! This is amazing! I have come so far as to the fact that I am looking forward to a workout. That is definitely an accomplishment to how far I have come! I even can't wait until tomorrows weigh in day and from now on I will be weighing in and blogging about it on Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment