Wednesday, April 16, 2014

30 Day Shred: The timing was all wrong!

I know excuses, excuses! I am so good at excuses. What I am not good at is admitting my excuses and holding myself accountable for my choices. This time, honestly, I really did not get the timing right on starting the 30 Day Shred Challenge I had set for myself. Like I said before I am REALLY good at only getting through a few days and then "life gets in the way" as I call it. HA! Here is why the timing was less than perfect. I started my challenge within the last month of spring semester. With all the final papers and projects to do. All the final tests to study for. The banquets and graduation festivities. I told myself it could wait. I really wanted my degree and I made a pact that I would take care of myself this summer before I start at Weber State University this upcoming fall. It was not as much of an excuse, as it was a reality check. I will put my exercise aside and focus on school and making better food choices. Then once Summer started, exercise would start again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment