Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I Give Up!

APRIL FOOLS!!!! Me give up? Really? It is actually the opposite I am more determined than ever. I found my fitbit one this afternoon and there is something about that device that keeps me accountable to myself. It makes me want to do better and keep doing better. I plan on starting tomorrow since my fitbit will be charged. My short term plan is to just track everything I consume. Everything. My goal is ten days consecutively and I don't plan on watching my calories as much as I plan to track everything. I will also be starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred again. This time I really want to complete all 30 Days. I can so do this. I also need to purchase another scale so I can track my progress by weight and I will be taking measurements. I will not fear the scale. It does not control me. I control it and only I can change the number on the scale! I can and will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment