Friday, May 1, 2015

Weigh-In Friday: Week 6

I had a great week after last weeks small disappointment in not reaching my 5% goal. I buckled down and the results sure showed! I have reached my first mini-goal of 15 pounds lost since beginning weight watchers again. I also tried quite a few recipes and I did not beat myself up when I ate something that I "shouldn't" have. That is no way to live. I eat what I want to and I don;t feel guilty because I track it! If I don't want to track it than I don't eat it! Unless I REALLY want it. It is better to give into cravings than to hold out and binge on them later.

This week the topic was all about changing stuff up to make your meals different. So you don't get stuck with the mediocrity of eating the same things week after week. Even just changing up the spices in your go-to meal can change it in a way you never though possible.

Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 290.8
Current Week: -1.2
Total Loss: 15.4

My next mini-goal is 20 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment