Friday, May 8, 2015

Weigh-In Friday: Week 7

After the last couple of weeks it was exciting and encouraging to have a substantial loss. I attribute my success this week to the fact that I ate well. Also that the semester is now over and that means my stress level has dropped dramatically. Less stress equals less stress cravings and or binging.

This weeks meeting is just what I needed. The topic was meal planning. This is something that I struggle with when I am not in school. I am less motivated to make a meal plan when I know I have all day to figure something out. However it is the weeks that I make a plan that I have the most success. This is something that I plan to work on and get back in the habit of doing consistently every week.

Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 287.2
Current Week: -3.6
Total Loss: 19.2

No comments:

Post a Comment