Friday, July 3, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 15

This week was kind of tough. My son is still with his father for the month and it is hard to not revert back to emotionally eating. It is especially true late at night after my boyfriend has gone to bed. This is because it leaves me alone with my feelings and then I get bored of watching television and i get really snacky. Which I am pretty sure that I just made up that word, but I like it and I am sticking with it. I have found that I tend to be snacky at night, but I try to leave myself a few points for after dinner so I can shack with a purpose! HA! This week, however I found myself going over points and then not tracking. This is not something that I can be doing. If I go over points then I go over in points but there is no reason for me not to be accountable for what I put in my mouth. I am only cheating myself here.

My 25 lbs lost reward!
I finally took my brother's girlfriend and myself to get much needed pedicures. This was my reward for reaching 25 pound lost which I achieved in Week 13. Although the appointment was at the same time as my meeting so I decided I could skip the meeting and just go weigh in and head to the nail salon. Although I got the on the scale and saw that gain and wanted to cry. Part of me felt like I needed to be at the meeting because I had a gain. Yet part of me said, look how far you have come you deserve this pedicure. I was right! I cannot let one little mishap derail my whole plan. I need to, no I deserve to, reward myself for how far I have come!

Looking back on my tracker it seems that the week before I am hoping to reach a new mini-goal I see a gain. Then the next week I hit my goal so I an determined to repeat this pattern and work even harder to achieve my 30 pound lost goal! This is also my 10% goal from my starting weight before I signed up for the monthly pass online.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.


Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 279.2
Current Week: +1

Total Loss: 27.2

No comments:

Post a Comment