Thursday, June 25, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 14

Slowly and surely wins the race. Every pound counts! I have been getting super excited about losing this weight. I have been monitoring and tracking everything that I have been eating and drinking. Tracking has become almost second nature to me now. It is just something that I do and everyone in my life has been a huge supporter. Even if it means I can't eat everything I would sometimes like to and my boyfriend has more patience and helps me pick out something "healthier" to eat when we do go out. Even if it takes me way to much time to get through the menu and decide what to eat. That has been amazing and I love having someone who supports my efforts 100% like he does.

Here I am.
Looking onward to my 30 pound lost goal that is a mere 1.8 pounds away. I can so do this! I also had to go buy some clothes today and everything I bought was a 2X. Even the Shirt!!! I don't remember the
last time I fit into a ladies 2X shirt. And yes I say ladies sized 2X because the sizing is different between ladies and men's 2X and a men's 2X is larger. Maybe that means I can fit into a men's XL. There was even some give to it because is was not tight as can be. This is a huge non-scale victory for me! The only downside is that I cannot see a difference and that is disheartening. If I can fit into smaller clothes comfortably and the people around me say they can see a difference. Why can't I? So frustrating. This quote was an inspiration! I guess this means that it is time to take some more pictures so that I can see the difference. I plan on doing that sometime this weekend. I also plan on taking my measurements every week from now on in order for me to better document my journey.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 278.2
Current Week: -1.4

Total Loss: 28.2

No comments:

Post a Comment