Thursday, June 18, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 13

Good-bye 280s! I don't ever want to see you again!

I achieved my mini-goal! I lost 2.8 pounds this week! My goal was to lose only 1 pound in order to hit my 25 pounds and I crushed that! Pedicure here I come! I plan on scheduling an appointment for this week or next. My next mini-goal is quite close 30 pounds lost. I am currently only 3.2 pounds away and I hope to reach that in 2 weeks at my week 15 weigh in. I can do it if I put my mind into it!

I had another revelation this week. I have been letting my weight hold me back. This came up when I went swimming with my boyfriend over the weekend at an outdoor pool by my house. He went off the 5m platform and I sat and watched. As I sat there I thought about how fun that it looked, until I looked around and realized that there was no ladder to get out of the pool with in this area. This meant that I could not do it because I would not be able to get out of the pool. As I sat there reflecting I thought, dang it, I am just going to do it and worry about getting out later. I climbed the stairs to the platform and it looked so much higher from the top of the platform. I almost chickened out because of the height. Nah, I am already here. Let's do this. I jumped and I am so glad that I did. I also managed to pull myself out of the pool on the third try. It probably was not pretty to watch but who cares. I freaking did it!

I will not be letting my weight hold me back anymore. That is no way to live. On another note I bought a dress in a size 2X and it totally fits! That is one size smaller than the dress I bought a few months ago! I am so looking forward to smaller clothes in the future!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 279.6
Current Week: -2.8
Total Loss: 26.8

No comments:

Post a Comment