Friday, June 12, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 12

So close, yet so far. To my next mini-goal that is; 25 pounds lost. I am hoping to hit that goal at next week's weigh-in. Here is to being optimistic and working toward that goal. I am almost more excited to partake in the non-food reward than I am to lose a total of 25 pounds. :) My feet really need that pedicure, like yesterday. That is the downfall of summer, I love flip flops but my feet get all dry and scratchy. Love being a girl. The things we go through in the name of beauty, and my hatred of wearing socks when I don't have to. I really love the freedom of flip flops.

After last week's revelation that I need to work on being honest with myself the message at this week's meeting was exactly what I needed. It was all about getting happy and recognizing when small moments happen in life that make us happy. It was something that I really needed to hear and take to heart. Losing weight will not fix anything, but my health. I have to do the work on myself and put the same effort into my self-esteem that I am putting into losing the weight and getting my health in order. Putting in the work on the inside is just as important as putting in the work on the outside. The outside will not fix the inside. This is something that anyone trying to lose weight needs to consider. Losing the weight will not solve everything. If you can't love yourself now, as you are, how will you be able to love yourself just because you lost a few pounds?

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 282.4
Current Week: -1.6
Total Loss: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment