Thursday, June 4, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 11


Tracking my food has become a way of life for me now. I track everything no matter what. I mean why should I hide things that I have eaten. If I do I am only hiding it from myself because I am the only one who sees my tracker, so who cares. Psychologically, I care, I really do care. It is hard to be honest with myself. Harder than I had ever imagined and I thought it would be easier to be honest with myself than it would be to be honest with other people. Apparently it is not. This is something I plan to work on since it is a new issue that I have not really realized.

This week was my first week of using Weight Watchers etools and I am loving it. The smart phone app is fantastic and super easy to use. It has a bar code function. It came in handy because I could just scan the bar code and access all the points plus information. It was also convenient to track on the go and to check points while grocery shopping so I could make good decision before bringing the foods home with me.

I had another loss this week and I think the etools were amazing to use and have. How have I been following the plan without it? I am excited to have Weight Watchers in my pocket and not having to flip through a book to find points plus values.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.

Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 284.0
Current Week: -1.2
Total Loss: 22.4

No comments:

Post a Comment