Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 10

After my off plan weekend in Las Vegas part of me didn't want to go to my meeting. It also did not help that I was sick, like not getting dressed or leaving the couch sick. I didn't skip my weigh in though, I can't own my choices if I don't know where I stand. I got on the scale hoping for no more than a 2 pound gain. I was expecting the worst, but got the best news. I LOST WEIGHT! Yeah it was only 0.4 pounds but that is almost 1/2 a pound. Apparently my food strategy did work. That and all the walking that I did on Sunday. This result really fueled my fire! I CAN DO THIS! I AM DOING THIS! I signed up for the monthly pass and it recalculated my 5% based on my current weight. My next mini goal is 25 pounds lost and my new 5% goal is 14 pounds away at 271. My goal is to reach my new 5% goal in July. It can be done.

Let's not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 285.2
Current Week: -0.4
Total Loss: 21.2

No comments:

Post a Comment