Friday, July 17, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 17

I feel so defeated this week. I thought I did pretty good considering the events of the week. I left for Las Vegas on Saturday night and came home yesterday in time for my meeting. I went to Las Vegas to help my mom out. She was scheduled to have back surgery on Friday, but that got postponed due to some test results. This didn't put a damper on my trip however, because I figured I would get to spend some time with my mom before she has surgery and to help her around the house.

On Sunday we went shopping for food and my mom even bought things that would help me stay on plan. I even made dinner on Sunday evening and got funny looks when I portioned out every one's meal on their plates and served it. Not to mention when I poured the lite Caesar dressing into a tablespoon measuring spoon.  Oh well, that is how I roll. HA! I would normally weigh it out, but there was no scale. That is something that I need to add to my packing list for traveling. I missed my food scale.

On Monday and Tuesday started out with me making a healthy vegetable omelet, toast, and fruit. The rest of those days were spent in the car driving from doctor's office to doctor's office. Which were conveniently located across town from each other. My mom and I did sushi for lunch on Monday and Subway for lunch on Tuesday. Trying to make good choices worked pretty well, however I drank so much diet soda. I normally only drink diet soda on the weekends, if that. Also since we were busy driving back and forth we ended up getting fast food for dinner. All the running around paid off and my Mom's surgery was scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.

Wednesday started with another healthy breakfast. Then Mom's surgery, which was successful, occurred. Hospital cafeteria food is not necessarily healthy and that is not something I expected from a hospital. Dinner consisted of Wendy's on the way back to my moms house. Thursday was hospital cafeteria breakfast, and Wendy's for lunch. I chose Wendy's because I was at the airport waiting to fly home and it was something I could track.

I landed at 4:00 P.M. Drove from the airport to the kennel to pick up my dog, and then drove home to drop off my dog and my boyfriend. I had enough time to pull my suitcase out of the car and change into clean clothes before heading straight to my meeting. My goal for the week was to maintain and I was looking forward to weighing in and seeing my progress. I was deflated when I found out that I had gained. Ugg! I was so disappointed in myself because I thought I did pretty good. However. I was in Vegas to help my mom and all the fast food really did a number on my body. I never want to eat like that again. At least I am home now and can get back on track. This gain will not derail me. I can do this!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.


Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 279,0
Current Week: +3.4

Total Loss: 27.4

No comments:

Post a Comment