Friday, July 24, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 18

Woot! I successfully bounced back from last weeks gain! And did I ever bounce back! I lost a whopping 7.6 pounds! That is the most I have ever lost in a single week and although it is pretty exciting it is also pretty nerve wracking. With this loss I have achieved my next 5 pound mini-goal, but part of me fears that this is short lived and that I will have a gain at next week's weigh in.


This is what I think contributed to this major loss (sorry for TMI).

  1. All the crap I ate in Vegas caused me to be backed up. As in since I had a lack of my normal intake of fruit and vegetables and more diet soda caused my bowels to get off-track. Last weeks weigh-in there was no bowel movement in 2 days.
  2. The overabundance of fruit and veggies I ate last week in order to compensate from last weeks lack thereof. This totally flushed me out.
  3. Tracking! Vigilant tracking and making sure I stuck to plan 100% of the time no matter how hungry I was after eating all of my daily points.
  4. Making sure I ate all of my allotted points for the day before bedtime


I am planning on sticking to numbers three and four again this week in an effort to keep on losing. However, if I do experience a gain I am not going to let it pull me into a shame spiral and throw me off plan. I have the tools to manage this. I got it! Here is to another great week! Oh, I have also lost 140 Quarter pound cheeseburgers. That is crazy! I wonder what it will be when I hit the 40 pound mark? We shall see in time!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.


Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 271.4
Current Week: -7.6

Total Loss: 35!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment