Thursday, August 20, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 22

After camping this weekend I was hoping just to maintain. I was almost expecting a gain do to my willpower issues camping and the days coming home. Read all about my camping struggles. I felt like I might as well eat what I want because I already screwed up this weekend. That is just a great way to look at things now isn't it?

This small slip up would have totally thrown me down the rabbit hole. I have learned so much about myself over this journey and being aware of my issues is helpful. I can see the patterns and recognize my slip ups. Knowing the issues that can cause me to fail gives me the motivation to keep going. I can do this! I will do this and next week will be better!

This weeks meeting what just what I needed. It was about just a slip not a slide and how a small gain should not through you completely off track. How is it that somehow Weight Watchers just knew what I needed this week? I am turning my small gain into more motivation to have a better week. I have also made a more concrete plan so that I can have more success when camping next time.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 9/5/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 269.6
Current Week: +1.2
Total Loss: 36.8

No comments:

Post a Comment