Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 23


I did it! I have officially lost 40 POUNDS!!!! That was way exceeding the goal I had set for myself to lose 30 pounds before Fall Semester began. I am so excited I just want to shout it out from the rooftops and tell everyone!!!

I just wish I could see it when I look in the mirror. I still see the 306 pound me when I look in the mirror. Sometimes I feel like I can catch a glimmer of a slimmer me, but then it is gone. I know my clothes fit better. Actually I am having to buy new smaller clothes and have been wearing a belt as of late. The way I figured it was that a belt was cheaper than new pants. I am also starting to feel more confident about myself.

Here is my self sabotage. Fall Semester starts on Monday and I am worried that all the work I have done this summer will go to waste. I am going to have to put in the extra effort in meal prep and planning so I don't go off the rails completely. I got this!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 266.4
Current Week: -3.2
Total Loss: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment