Thursday, September 3, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 24

And so it starts... Maybe it was the self sabotage from last week. Or that I kind of soaked off since I met one of the bigger goals so far. Maybe it was stress eating while studying. I just am having a heck of a time staying on plan lately. That is getting to me also because I have two birthdays and Labor Day next week.

School started off on the wrong foot also because on Monday I packed my healthy lunch, but somehow left it at home while trying to get myself and my son off to school. That is going to take some getting used to. I honestly thought that I would have a loss this week because of the extra activity from walking between classes. Guess I thought wrong. My goal it to give myself a month and then start adding in 3 workouts a week. I want to give myself sometime to get acclimated to the amount of reading I will have to do this semester. I got this. Graduation will occur this Spring. Bachelor's degree here I come!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 266.6
Current Week: +0.2
Total Loss: 39.8

No comments:

Post a Comment