Thursday, September 17, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 26


After last weeks gain I really buckled down on plan this week. I even made sure to take my lunch to school with me complete with a mid-morning snack. I decided that I will only drink water at school which is a big thing for me because I love diet soda. It has helped me stay on track and if I feel like I need a little something extra I use Crystal Light water flavorings and that really hits the spot.

This week I can totally tell the difference since starting CPAP therapy. I haven't NEEDED to hit snooze in the mornings. I have also been getting up earlier, like 5 AM earlier because I plan on adding in early morning workouts to my routine. I have also focused on making sure I eat all my daily points. My hard work this past week has paid off because I finally made it back to 40 pounds lost, and then some.

Now that I have made it past my 40 pound milestone, again, it is time to add in exercise to my plan. I mean like more than the occasional workout too. I plan on working out before school and if that means I have to go to bed earlier so I can get up at 5 AM everyday I am going to do so. Here is to another great week. This journey will continue.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 263.6
Current Week: -3.8
Total Loss: 42.8



No comments:

Post a Comment