Thursday, October 1, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 28

I did it! I finally beat my weight loss plateau (kind of)! I have really been focused on eating and I feel really good about the work that I have been completing. I hope that I will complete my mini goal of 45 pounds lost by Halloween! That is because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I really enjoy dressing up. Even if that means I am only using my costume to go trick-or-treating. I am totally okay with that!

I know that midterms are on the horizon in the next couple of weeks and midterms are my willpower kryptonite. I mean since I am a procrastinator I have an affinity for completing papers at the last possible moment. This is where Weight Watchers fails me; because I allow it to fail me. Especially due to the fact that I use midterms as an excuse to be up late; which in turn becomes my excuse to not complete anything before the time in which it is due. I am determined to hit my 45 pound loss before Halloween ( I hope); however Halloween is my mini goal for 45 pounds lost. I can do this!

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you sign up for Weight Watchers by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 262.2
Current Week: -1.4
Total Loss: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment