Thursday, October 15, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 30


Well, I had a hell of a week this week. Midterms are getting the best of me. I mean if I wasn't such a procrastinator then I suppose I wouldn't have such an issue. However, it seems like if I don't have a deadline then I can't do my best work.

This week I was really excited about only gaining 0.8 of a pound. I actually expected so much more because I really suffered from some monster carb cravings. I could blame 'Aunt Flow' for that, but really it is just an excuse. I was the one who stayed up until the wee hours of the morning and I was the one that ate practically all the carbs in the house. And washed the carbs down with a bowl of cereal. I really love cereal. I guess its time that I add cereal to my list of willpower kryptonite. My goal for the upcoming week is to get the 'cereal monster' in me tamed.

Here's to another 'maintenance week' since I have another midterm due this week and one due the week after. This is only a small set back, but I shouldn't let a small setback push me off my journey. I will continue.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine for a year if you sign up for Weight Watchers by 12/31/2015 using the link above.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 261.2
Current Week: +0.8
Total Loss: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment