Thursday, October 22, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 31


Another gain this week and I can't say I'm really that surprised. I kind of want to consider this a plateau, even though it is really just me slipping from staying on plan. I ate a lot of things I shouldn't have, in greater amounts, and without tracking it. If that isn't a recipe for disaster than I don't know what is.

I tried a little harder this week, but then the weekend came and went. I guess I didn't try as hard as I thought I did. I am happy with the small gain, not even 1/2 a pound. I am still in midterms and the stress has not helped much. I am done making excuses it is time to own up to my actions and keep on trucking. I can do this! Here is to a better week next week! I only have one more midterm to complete and then I am done with the 'hard' stuff until end of November beginning of December. Time to get back on track.

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine for a year if you sign up for Weight Watchers by 12/31/2015 using the link above.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 261.6
Current Week: +0.4
Total Loss: 44.8

No comments:

Post a Comment