Friday, November 27, 2015

Weigh-In Friday: Week 36

With Thanksgiving and going to a different meeting I totally forgot to screen-grab my weekly weigh in. I actually lost 1.8 pounds over Thanksgiving! YES!!!

However, I was able to stick to my Thanksgiving plan, for the most part. I did cave and had a roll, but I spit it with my son. There is just something so comforting about a nice warm roll. I also only had one plate of food with 1/2 cup of everything I wanted and I did not feel deprived. I also only had water to drink and skipped on the pumpkin pie.

I also chose to attend a Friday meeting this week. Originally I was going to attend a Saturday meeting, but I figured it would be easier to stick to my plan if I knew I was going to weigh in the next day. In the meeting this week we talked about mind over matter. We talked about leftovers and the fact that people seem to eat more in leftovers than during the actual holiday meal. The only leftovers we took home was a turkey breast and the veggie sides that I took with me. I am actually planning on making a vegetable stir fry with turkey breast as well as turkey sandwiches. 
Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 258.6
Current Week: -1.8
Total Loss: 47.8

No comments:

Post a Comment