Thursday, December 3, 2015

Weigh-In Thursday: Week 37


I am so close to my 50 pounds lost goal that I can taste it. Ha! Nice pun huh? Actually, I am really really excited about being so close. However, I know myself and I have a feeling that next week I will see a gain. This is due to the fact that I am going into finals week. Which means little sleep, lots of late nights, lots of coffee, and the late night snacking to keep myself awake. 

It is okay though because after next week I will be done with fall semester. One semester left and I will have my Bachelors Degree. It is only one week and as long as I get back on track after finals everything will be okay. As long as I don't let it derail me, then I will call that a non-scale victory.

This weeks meeting was focused on getting in activity anywhere. Especially over the holidays. I made an action plan on how to get in activity over Christmas. My boyfriend and I will be going to Las Vegas for Christmas and we plan on doing quite a bit of walking on the strip. We will also be spending a few days in Los Angeles which means more walking and maybe even a golf excursion. Fingers crossed.

Apparently, Weight Watchers is making a huge plan change that will start next week. I am a little nervous because I feel like I have this plan down pat. However, since I have been so close to hitting my 50 pounds lost goal and maybe the changes will allow for that. 

Have you been thinking of joining Weight Watchers and losing with me? Now is the perfect time to Join Weight Watchers with Me. This link will give you a free gift of the Weight Watchers Magazine if you subscribe by 12/31/2015.

Lets not forget:
Starting Weight: 306.4
Current Weight: 257.2
Current Week: -1.4
Total Loss: 49.2

No comments:

Post a Comment